Once again the HMA is proud to announce our forthcoming AGM & Conference and we look forward to meeting old and new members alike as well as non-members.
This year’s conference will allow you to listen to renowned and eminent speakers, Sarah Hamilton, Sallie Rose, Myriam Shivadikar, and Nikunj Trivedi, in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere.
Places for the conference are strictly limited, and demand is likely to be high, so make sure you reserve your place early.
There will be a wide array of exhibition stands for you to browse at your leisure. If you would like more information about exhibition space – please contact the office on 01474 560336.
Click here to download the 2014 AGM & Conference booking form.
Click here to download the 2014 AGM & Conference leaflet.
The HMA is committed to:
- The establishment of recognised standards of ethics, education and training
- Promotion and defence of professional interests
- Supporting continuing professional development of our Members
- Promotion of homeopathy, including a single professional register in print and online
- Co-operation with other health-care professions
- Promotion of scientific research and inquiry into homeopathy
- Patient insurance reimbursement for visits to HMA registered homeopaths
- Government initiatives involving homeopathy
Follow the HMA on Facebook