The Homeopathic Medical Association, established in 1985, represents qualified professional homeopaths and promotes homeopathy and homeopathic education.
HMA is committed to:
- The establishment of high commonly recognised standards of ethics, education and training
- Promotion and defence of professional interests
- Supporting continuing professional development of our Members
- Promotion of homeopathy, including a single professional register in print and online
- Co-operation with other health-care professions
- Promotion of scientific research and inquiry into homeopathy
- Patient insurance reimbursement for visits to HMA registered homeopaths
- Government initiatives involving homeopathy
Our Register of homeopaths enables you to seek homeopathic treatment with complete confidence. All HMA members have been individually interviewed and have demonstrated their clinical expertise and knowledge of homeopathy to the satisfaction of the HMA's Council.
Registered homeopaths are bound by the HMA's code of ethics, professional conduct and standards of practice. The purpose of the Register is to protect the public by accrediting only practitioners who meet these standards.
Only homeopaths included in our Register of Qualified Homeopathic Practitioners may use the initials MHMA.
Occasionally the Council awards Fellowship of the Association (FHMA) to members who give worthy service to the Association in particular or to homeopathy in general.
Some practitioners may also be medical doctors or qualified in other therapies, but their other qualifications are not the responsibility of the HMA.
Homeopathic Medical Association Registered in England & Wales.
No 2051897. Ltd by Guarantee.
Administration Office : 7 Darnley Road, Gravesend, Kent DA11 0RU
Tel : 01474 560336 Fax: 01474 327431
Registered Office : 10-12 Wrotham Road, Gravesend, Kent DA11 0PE