- Entry to and use of the Homeopathic Medical Association's website is entirely at your own risk. On entering the website you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the site.
- As a user you acknowledge that the information contained within this website is not intended to be nor is to be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice relative to a specific medical condition or question.
- If you access HMA website from outside the UK it is your responsibility to ensure the suitability and legality of any homeopathic medicines purchased for use where you live.
- The content of HMA website and the content of any personal messages is available for non-commercial use only.
- HMA holds the copyright to the work. The work is property which is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not exploit any part of the content in any way without written permission of the copyright owner.
- The Homeopathic Medical Association assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which HMA has links. Furthermore, there are no hidden advertisements or agendas anywhere and no one has paid HMA to add a link to the site.
- Uninterrupted access to this website or the sites to which it links cannot be guaranteed. HMA cannot accept responsibility for any damage arising from loss of use of this information.
- The Homeopathic Medical Association is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any suggestions, preparations, or procedures described in this website.
- This legal statement and the disclaimers and exclusions contained within it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We hope you find the website informative and useful in complementing your health care needs. We look forward to hearing from you.