Homeopathy Training Course | Homoeopathic Clinic India | Homoeopath UK
Registered Homeopath | Allen College of Homoeopathy in England | Clinical Homoeopathy Training in India | Homeo Clinic | Complementary Medicine | Online Homeopathy Course
25th June to 2nd July, 2016: Clinical & Comparative Materia Medica: One week Summer School, 2016 (Class room or Interactive Video link course) by Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea at Allen College.
£ 660 (7 days intensive Clinic oriented tuition with extensive lecture notes). Timetable at the website.
Two year Post Graduate programme on Constitutional Prescribing and what to do when well selected remedy fails (Class room or Interactive Video link learning) by Dr. Subrata K. Banerjea. Modular-can join any time.
Next 2-Year Session (2016-2017): THIS PROGRAMME IS MODULAR, PARTICIPANT CAN JOIN FROM ANY SESSION AND COMPLETE IN 2 YEARS
· Session-1: 17th & 18th March, 2016 (Thursday & Friday):-DAY-1: (A) MODERN CLASSICAL PRESCRIBING; (B) CASE TAKING & EVALUATION OF SYMPTOMS; DAY-2: MIASMATIC INTERPRETATION IN CHRONIC PRESCRIBING.
· Session-2: 5th & 6th May, 2016 (Thursday & Friday):-PAEDIATRICS INCLUDING NEONATOLOGY, LOOK & DIAGNOSE THE BABY.
· Session-3: 22nd & 23rd September, 2016 (Thursday & Friday):-NEUROLOGY WITH EMPHASIS ON GAIT, BODY LANGUAGE.
· Session-4: 10th & 11th November, 2016 (Thursday & Friday):-DAY-1: UROLOGY; URO-GENITAL (MALE) DISORDERS & HOMOEOPATHY; DAY-2: THERAPEUTICS OF THE LESSER KNOWN MEDICINES INCLUDING SCOPE OF ORGANOPATHIC MEDICINES IN THIS DRUG – DEPENDANT WORLD.
· Session-5: 8th & 9th December, 2016 (Thursday & Friday):-RHEUMATOLOGY & HOMOEOPATHIC APPROACH IN DRUG DEPENDENT CASES, ESPECIALLY WHEN WELL SELECTED CONSTITUTIONAL REMEDY FAILS.o
· Session-6: 16th & 17th March, 2017 (Thursday & Friday):- (a) GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS, AND (b) SCOPE OF MOTHER TINCTURES OF HOMOEOPATHIC INDIAN ESPECIALLY HIMALAYAN HERBS.
· Session-7: 11th & 12th May, 2017 (Thursday & Friday):-ACUTE PRESCRIBING, KEY POINTS FOR REMEDY COMPARISONS.
· Session-8: 21st & 22nd September, 2017 (Thursday & Friday):-DAY-1: CANCER: SCOPE OF HOMOEOPATHY AND POSSIBLE PALLIATIVE-ORGANOPATHIC SUPPORT. DAY-2: PSYCHIATRY INCLUDING MENTAL ESSENCE, COMMON CHARACTERS & GESTURE-POSTURE, KEY CHARACTERS OF POLYCHRESTS.
· Session-9: 9th & 10th November, 2017 (Thursday & Friday):-DAY-1: DERMATOLOGY: MIASMATIC APPROACH OF PRESCRIBING TO OPEN DRUG DEPENDENT CASES. DAY-2: CARDIO VASCULAR THERAPEUTICS.
· Session-10: 7th & 8th December, 2017 (Thursday & Friday):-POLYCHRESTS: AN UNFORGETABLE PICTURISED PERSONALITIES & CORE-CRITERIA PRESENTATION.